- Multispectral imagery & analysis: corrosion detection, identification of materials, ...
- Geographic data and 3D-maps: volume calculation and stockpiling, surveys and facade scans, ...
- Orthographic images and cartography (GIS)
- GIS classifications: raw materials to be detected, crop species, agriculture, ...
- Thermal mapping & imagery: solar panel inspections, roofs, ...
- Didex also processes external data of camera types and sensors not listed on this site
Multispectral Sequoia Camera
- Captures both visible and invisible images
- 4 spectral camera’s 1.2 Mpx 10 bits
- 4 spectral sensors for continuously calibrated images
- Images are processed by our software into useful data
Thermal camera Flir Vue Pro
- Thermal camera
- Resolution 640 x 512
- Thermal mapping possible
- Example ground resolution: 11,6 cm with a flying hight of 300 feet
- Data can be supplied in desired color scales and palettes